Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Countdown to the Apocalypse

Despite my Southern Baptist upbringing, I've never been one to believe much in the rapture and the tribulation, but given recent events, I can't help but conclude that Armageddon is nigh. By my count, we've merrily waved as 2 Horsemen of the Apocalypse have galloped by. Shall we count them down together?

Horseman #1: Arnold Schwarzenegger's election as governor of California

Horseman #2: the Police tour that is to take place this summer

If 2 more horseman go by, we're toast. Here's the plan: you guys keep an eye on the Doomsday Clock, and I'll watch Cher, the Spice Girls, Bono and William Shatner like a hawk. One of them is bound to do something to set off nuclear holocaust if left unchecked - especially the Priceline Negotiator.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

I can't get that Def Leppard song out of my head now. Dammit.

You need an update on your Apocrypha, baby! The Jews have returned to Zion, Rome rose again, and man is fighting man from sea to sea. Any day now we should be seeing some hellasious fireworks!

Howzit?

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home