Monday, January 15, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me

At the bidding of Trouble (and I think we all know what happens when you don't do Trouble's bidding), I am posting 6 weird things about myself. My response: only 6? And it goes a little something like this:
  1. I despise squirrels. Hate them. They're foul. They dig up the yard, and carry disease. I actually have an aversion to all rodents, but most people don't think this extends to squirrels. It does.
  2. I hate pickles and olives. Most ppl who have eaten at any sort of restaurant with me know this. I won't eat any sort of pickle or any sort of olive EXCEPT Kalamata paste. On special occasions.
  3. When I was a kid, I would always have a favorite song that I called "The Most Beautiful Song in the World." It changed periodically. I mostly remember loving "Time" by Culture Club and "Message in a Bottle" by the Police.
  4. I honestly didn't believe the Leaning Tower of Pisa actually leaned until I saw it in person. It does.
  5. At the age of 11, I sprained my ankle by jumping off the roof of my neighbors' house. It was one story, plus an attic, but still.
  6. I have something bordering on a genuine fetish for office supplies. I don't keep many around the house; we got Staples in our town a cpl of years ago, and I've only been there once (we have other chains, btw). You have no idea how much discipline this requires.
So there you have it - a little oddness without any Twin Peaks personality quirks. When I start wearing an eye patch and blogging endlessly about silent drape-runners, ppl can start to worry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

I dunno, these are not so much "weird". Fascinating, to be sure, but I'm not sold on the weird thing. ;)

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home