Wednesday, February 07, 2007

And We Don't Care About the Young Folks

Strong muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatory drugs do odd things to the appetite...and the desire to get off my pasty ass and do anything...and maybe it was the mood I was already in, but I've had a strange propensity for listening to the Concretes' second record all day today.
Which reminds me, I need to get the album Writer's Block by Peter, Bjorn, and John with that song "Young Folks" on it (the Concretes girl, who I believe just quit the Concretes, sings on it). That was my favorite song of '06, I think. It was kind of comforting when I was semi-unemployed and down.
Here's the link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48hcp-zDpg4
Fun. Mod. Cute.
That song gets stuck in my head for DAYS, and I never mind.
Speaking of mod, check out the hoodie I just ordered:
http://www.modcloth.com/Secret+Garden+Hoodie
It's the blue one. I needed a pre-Spring happy, and I found it.
That is all, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home