Friday, September 08, 2006

(insert clever blog entry title here)

Last night, I had a long entry all written out. And let me tell you, it was wise. With the proper study and meditation, its contents might have shown you the face of God. But now it's gone. I tried to publish it, and the computer did something bad. It was one of those slow-motion, raising your arms to the heavens and groaning, "NOOOOOOO" moments.
So...long story short: New York was amazing, and the job situation sucks - sucks meaning: I may not have one soon. And regardless of whether or not I have it, I hate it. It's hard not to be a little glum when you're racing against time to find a new job, but I'm maintaining, I guess. Leaving here will be as much of a relief as it is scary.
There are many things about which I could wax philosophic, such as the death of the Crocodile Hunter, or a recent article that appeared on Forbes.com warning men not to marry career women (seriously), but I won't. At the moment, I lack the time and the inclination. If and when unemployment hits, though, the blogging world should probably take cover.
Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home